Welcome to Norway Telugu Association!
Norway Telugu Association is established to provide an unique platform for Telugu people to promote unity, interaction and to preserve the culture. NTA is successfully running from its inception with regular events and meetings.
Our motto is to promote Telugu culture, language, heritage and unity through Service.
– Support and promote literary, cultural, educational, social, economic and community affairs of Telugu speaking people
– Organize Telugu literary, educational and cultural conferences
– Support humanitarian causes
– Organize informative seminars to the Telugu community in order to help them in improving their knowledge and skills in specific areas.
– Propagate and promote the use of Telugu Language as spoken language by setting up or organizing Telugu schools, conferences, workshops,and seminars etc.
– Collaborate in the organization of charity events/work in Norway and abroad with your continuous support, guidance and advice, we will truly make this a great organization preserve, maintain and propagate the heritage of the people of Telugu origin in Norway.
*** తెలుగు జాతి మనది నిండుగా వెలుగు జాతి మనది ***